18 March 2017
Updated with Spooky2 20170308 graphics.
Click on any image on this page and it will open in a separate browser window (or tab, if your browser is set to do that). Depending on your browser, you may have to right click and choose this option from the pop-up menu. If the image is too small, just enlarge the window and it will resize. In a tab, you can click on the image and drag the scrollbars.
OK, you’ve downloaded and installed your copy of Spooky2 and you’re ready for action (don’t worry, installation is very simple and straightforward, and if installing new software isn't something you do very often, full instructions are in the Spooky2 User's Guide).
When you click the Spooky2 shortcut that was automatically installed in your Windows Start Menu or Taskbar, this is the first screen you see:
Presets tab: Simple View
- Select a Preset Collection from the left column. To build your own, select Shell (Empty) Presets.
- Click the Programs tab (shown below) to search for the condition or pathogen, then double click to load.
- Click the Control tab (shown below), choose your generator, then hit Start.
Tick the Advanced checkbox, and another three tabs will appear along the top of the window:
Presets tab: Advanced View. The new tabs are: Settings, System, and Internet
System: make settings that will affect every generator in your Spooky2 rig.
Internet: send email to clients, or visit various Spooky2-related websites.
File Menu: Create Program
File Menu: Create Carrier Sweep
File Menu: Create Spectrum Sweep
Remarkably, Wave Cycle Multiplication can also force a generator to transcend its hardware limit of 5MHz and transmit pristine waveforms with full amplitudes at frequencies up to 25MHz.
Spectrum can be used for individual frequencies, or you can build a Spectrum sweep in this window with your own notes and save it to your personal program database.
Other Useful Features
Spooky2 isn't just the most powerful Rife system available – it's outrageously multitalented. And we have the Spooky2-5M generator to thank for that. Not only can it drive Spooky Central, with its four sub-systems, deliver contact treatment with carriers if desired, not forgetting Remote Mode, you can also use it in many other ways.
- It can power either of the two Spooky Cold Laser (LLLT) accessories.
- It can drive a Spooky PEMF Coil.
- You can use it to make very high quality nano-particle colloidal silver – check out the Spooky2 Colloidal Silver Kit accessory here.
- You can use it as a Dr Hulda Clark zapper using either 2.5KHZ or 30KHZ – or both together at the same time.
- You can use it to eradicate household insect pest and mould infestations. Check out the current Spooky2 User's Guide for details. The Spooky2 Home Care Kit is specifically designed for home insect pest and mould remediation – it's here.
- You can connect a Spooky Radionics machine and use it to imprint frequencies on water, sugar pills, or crystals. At the same time, you can add radionics rates together with the frequencies of any beneficial substance you place on the input plate. Or you can simply transmit all of this subtle energy directly.
- You can use it as a footbath detox system – a preset is included for this.
IMPORTANT: You can freely download and install Spooky2 without needing to connect any physical hardware to your PC. The software will run in Test Mode and work with a whole bunch of virtual generators. Obviously, since there are no real generators involved, you will get no beneficial results, just the experience of how everything looks and works.
To see how Spooky2 can be simple and straightforward to operate, we encourage you to download the Spooky2 User's Guide as well. This, together with the software, can be downloaded free from here. Choose the Spooky2 Starter Pack to get the software and Guide in one zipped package.
Continue to Transmission...